- Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
Summary of Position:
- Assemble finished goods; wire lights, attach panels
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble products
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand-held screw and drill gun
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
Physical demands and abilities:
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
Want to apply?
Fill out the contact form below and if available, attach your resume.