- A Fabricator prepares, fabricates, and welds various metal constructions, components, and structures. They work from patterns and blueprints, using a variety of tools and machines to make metal parts or assemble components.
- Complete work in a timely fashion and according to all company safety guidelines
- Perform visual inspections and ensure the product matches specifications
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and interpret blueprints, templates, schematics, and other drawing to correctly lay out pieces
- Position and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications
- Grind and finish pieces and products
- Operate and perform drilling, tool assembly, power tools, and more (extrusions only)
- Perform day to day fabrications and assembly operations
- Set up and operate equipment
- Maintain workspace
- Lifts and positions components on assembly table
- Verifies metal components
Want to apply?
Fill out the contact form below and if available, attach your resume.