- NOW HIRING 2ND SHIFT / Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to grow into a position within the manufacturing/fabrication industry.
2nd Shift Metal Fabrication Assistant
- Assists the metal fabrication team through the daily preparation of materials to be fabricated.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate shear, press brake, chop saw, double miter saw, and orbital sander
- Cut, bend, and sand materials to be fabricated
- Light assembly
- Assisting fabrication team with other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to safely operate miter saw, shear, brake press, grinders, and other shop equipment
- Basic reading and math skills
- Must be able to follow directions
- Forward-thinking and initiative
- Working knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Safety conscience
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds with no assistance
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (8 to 10 hours per day)
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Must be able to bend, twist, push, pull and squat regularly
Want to apply?
Fill out the contact form below and if available, attach your resume.