The powder coat assistant assists the powder coat painter in daily job functions to ensure the quality and timely delivery of products to assembly department.
2 pm to 10 pm
- To assist powder coat painter in ensuring timely and quality products delivered to assembly department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing parts to be painted: applying tape, plugging holes with plastic
- Following work orders written in English
- Organizing parts by color/size/order number
- Hanging parts per specifications to enter the paint booth
- Removing finished parts after being painted
- Checking parts for flaws: paint bubbles, scratches, and other defects
- Stacking and organizing finished parts per instructions to avoid damage to paint
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Ability and willingness to learn new tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (8 to 10 hours per day)
- Must be able to bend, twist, push, pull and squat regularly
Want to apply?
Fill out the contact form below and if available, attach your resume.