- The Production Control Assistant provides support and assistance to the Production Controller and the operations department.
Production Control Assistant
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Process sales for manufacturing
- Maintain organization of current orders
- Serve as a source of communication/clarification and information between multiple departments including sales, design, manufacturing and shipping.
- Work as part of a team to keep operations flowing smoothly by determining needs of upcoming work orders, allocating needed materials and adjusting for changes to recurring procedures
- Update shop packets
- Read and interpret shop drawings and architectural plans.
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer proficient
- Data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Want to apply?
Fill out the contact form below and if available, attach your resume.